Antra AH6-260-6320 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Review
A welding helmet like the Antra AH6-260-6320 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet safeguards your eyes, face and neck from harmful components like flash burn, UV light, sparks, infrared light and the heat. One of the condition that this product needs to avoid most is the arc eye. This happens when your cornea is inflamed.
To be able to find the ideal welding helmet for you, we have to read different reviews from a lot of people. This review will be very helpful in choosing your product. Features, benefits, pros, cons and other things to know for this product are going to be mentioned below.
- Created for welding and cutting methods (e.g. MIG, MAG, TIG, SMAW and Plasma arc.)
- Complete automatic power ( ON or OFF)
- Compatible to cheater lens
- Continuously adjustments for delay time and sensitivity control
- Lightweight framework: 435 grams
- Viewing Area: 98 mm x 44 mm/ 3.78” x 1,78”
- UV or IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN16
- Light state: Shade DIN4
- Dark state: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
- Switching Time: Light to dark 0.00004 sec
- Sensitivity control: adjustable step-less knob
- Helmet material: high impact polyimide nylon
- Interior lens cover
- Inside lens cover
- Head gear
- Adapter for fiber metal hard hat
- With its easy-to-us mechanism, you can easily use it without any complications.
- With its heat resistance, your face or head will be protected while working.
- With its weld splatter resistance mechanism, you will be safe from splattering materials.
- With its complete head protection, your head will be protected fully while working.
- With its light weight, it is easy to carry.
- With its compactness, it can be easily stored.
- With the sensitivity knob on the right side, you can adjust various ambient light levels
- With the second switch inside, you can control or change between grind and weld mode
- With the replaceable parts, you can easily change these instead of buying a new one.
- With multiple sensors, the product senses the arc strike more reliably.
- With the fixed shades, you don’t need to nod your head and raise/lower down the helmet to see a visual.
- With its multiple applications, you can use it for Arc, Mig Tig and other plasma applications
There are few setbacks for this product. First one is its durability, if you don’t take care of this product, of course it will break. If you work 50+ hours a week, you should probably take good care of this helmet.
If you are really picky about the origin of the product, you could probably hate this helmet. However, we all know that Chinese manufacturers also makes a lot of durable and amazing things. You just have to find the right dealer so you will not be given a crappy model of the Dragonpad Welding Helmet.
There are few setbacks for this product. First one is its durability, if you don’t take care of this product, of course it will break. If you work 50+ hours a week, you should probably take good care of this helmet. If you are really picky about the origin of the product, you could probably hate this helmet. However, we all know that Chinese manufacturers also makes a lot of durable and amazing things. You just have to find the right dealer so you will not be given a crappy model of the Dragonpad Welding Helmet.
- Always make sure that the front cover lens of the Antra AH6-260-6320 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is clean and the sensors in front of the Auto-darkening filter cartridge are not being covered by dirt or any debris. Added to that, make sure that the internal and front cover lenses are correctly attached.
- Check parts for wear or damages before using the product. ANY scratched, damaged or cracked components should be changed as soon as possible to avoid causing injury.
- Make sure that the helmet is set to weld mode. The grind mode is for grinding works ONLY.
- Adjust to the proper shade.
- Adjust the head gear to properly fit on your head and your face.
- DO NOT place the product on a hot surface.
- DO NOT open or tamper the Cassette.
- This product doesn’t against extreme hazards or liquids.
- DO NOT drown filter in water or expose cassette to any moisture.
- DO NOT use solvents on the product’s filter screen, over lenses or helmet parts.
- USE product at temperatures between -5 degrees C and 55 degrees C.
- STORE product at temperature from 20 degrees C to 70 degrees C.
- DO NOT use extreme cleaning components for the helmet.
- If the front cover lens is cracked, scratched or pitted, replace immediately.
- If there is a slow responsiveness or poor vision with the product, stop using the helmet and contact the manufacturer or supervisor.
Welding isn’t an easy task. You can get yourself injured or even worst case scenarios. Therefore, with this review, a good result and your safety will be ensured during welding or grinding jobs.
It is very important that your safety comes first by protecting your head, neck and face with this amazing product called as the Antra AH6-260-6320 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet So what are you waiting for? Buy now!