Neiko 53847A Industrial Grade Welding Helmet Reviews
Are you looking for a high quality welding helmet with good price? You should be aware of the factors such as features, pros and cons, benefits, customer reviews and ratings in order to decide which product is good and why is it good to use. Everyone who is in the welding job needs protective shield for your face and head. When you consider buying product like Neiko 53847A Industrial Grade Welding Helmet, you should be aware of the product intricacies before you decide you will take it. Utility is a major concern for some people. Depending upon your criteria, you can make well informed choice by reading through our detailed review.
Most Critical Feature of the Product
When you are considering of buying this welding helmet, you should know what are the most critical and important features that one needs to care about before heading to buy the product for their engineering needs.
A most critical and important feature of this helmet is the visible large glass shield in front of the helmet. This is made of protective material which can prevent from UltraViolet rays from harming your eyes. Also, it is not breakable that easily even when it falls as it is made of plastic material that cannot break easily.
These are many other features that are worth noticing for you before you go ahead and buy this Neiko 53847A Industrial Grade Welding Helmet.
- Adjustments – Helmets vary from every head to head and hence the size may have to be altered. While you cannot buy a brand new helmet for every head, you should consider buying the one that has adjustable bands and can be 2 way adjusted. This welding helmet has it all.
- High standard – When you are considering a high quality welding band, then make sure that you choose the industrial grade one which has specifications like ANSI Z87 standards which is world recognized.
- Flip lens model – This helmet has a flip lens at the front slightly above the glass facing. You can smoothly flip the glass and open it when you want to see the subject of the job directly.
Best Benefits of welding this helmet
In order to make a well informed decision, you should be aware of how well you can be benefited from this product. Make sure to read through the benefits listed here in order to make your decision.
- The glass shield helps you protect your eyes from ultraviolet light and IR light. The protective shield is durable and sturdy so it won’t break that easily. Rest assured, you can count your eyes to be safe while operating on welding projects.
- The headband is very comfortable to wear and prevents the helmet from falling off when the technician on welding job has to bend or turn around. Besides this, it can be easily adjusted 2-way.
- When most people believe in standards and high quality product, this helmet meets the ANSI Z87 standards thoroughly.
Pros and Cons of Neiko 53847A Industrial Grade Welding Helmet:
It is always needed to understand the pros and cons of any product you are planning to buy. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of this product before you decide which one is good and which one can be bought.
There are several advantages of using this welding helmet in the engineering and technical jobs.
- Cost - The helmet is relatively priced as compared to the other similar products in the market. They can be termed as the cheapest in the market.
- Durable - Most of the customers who bought this product say that they have been using it since many years now.
- Adjustable flip glass - The flip glass is attached with a magnifying glass that enlarges even the smallest object you need to weld. This can be easily adjusted based on your eyesight.
- Flexible headband - When you are using the headband and doing too many movements such as turning around, bending , etc. you would be worried whether this helmet would fall off.
Although there aren’t any customer reviews on Amazon, we have gone ahead and researched about this product elsewhere and got a couple of feedback mostly negative which can be termed as cons. The small concern for people is that the look and feel of this helmet is not exactly as shown in the specifications and the pictures. Other than that this product is really great and has no big concern.
What Customers Are Saying ?[scrapeazon asin=”B000I5JQIO” width=”650″ height=”400″ border=”false” country=”us”]
Things you must know about this product before buying
- Learn how to use the flip lens when you buy and before you begin using it.
- Adjust the headband as per your head circumference so that the helmet doesn’t move or fall off when you bend and do the welding operations.
- Adjust the shield as per your eyesight. Do not open the glass while you are doing any welding operations.
- If you wear spectacles, make sure that you do remove it, otherwise it may be very comfortable to see the objects with your glasses and the adjustable magnifying glass attached to the glass shield.
- Always clean the helmet after using it. This could help in maintaining your helmet for quite a long time.
- Slide down the glass window and keep it in a dry place so that the helmet made of metal parts do not rust and the glass doesn’t break.
Considering various factors mentioned above, features, customer reviews, pros and cons, benefits of Neiko 53847A Industrial Grade Welding Helmet, we would say this is a great product for your money to use when you are welding and dealing with UV rays. A technician would definitely need protection for his face, eyes and head while dealing with such dangerous tasks of welding. If it is a simple welding, you can however compromise, but when it comes to the most complicated welding tasks, it is not worth compromising — rather, it is really worth buying this product for your utility.