Hobart 500559 Handler Wire Welder Reviews
Hobart Welding Items have spent decades creating, testing as well as manufacturing a complete line associated with welding as well as cutting products which are industrial high quality and simple to use. Whether you are in manufacturing, farming, upkeep, auto restore, or the do-it-yourselfer, they’ve an item that fits your requirements.
They are able to please you with their fanatical commitment. Hobart 500559 handler wire welder is one of their reputed products which tend to be very apposite for you.
Hobart 500559 handler wire welder has been upgraded along with new functions normally present in much more costly welders. The Handler 140’s cable drive motor has become made from cast light weight aluminum, not plastic material, providing sleek, industrial quality wire giving.
Voltage control may be upgraded through 4 taps to 5. The new durable steel floor clamp is definitely an upgrade within the lighter copper mineral ground clamp present in previous Handler 140 models.
Hobart 500559 Features
- Weld twenty-four gauge as much as 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in cable feeder along with quick-release generate roll lever
- Built-in contactor helps reduce use and is a superb safety feature making wire electrically “cold” you should definitely welding.
- 4 output voltage configurations with cable feed monitoring provide fast and simple adjustment with regard to different supplies and width.
- Easy use of polarity move includes storage space holes with regard to spare ideas
- Dual groove generate rolls allow it to be easy to change between. 023/. 025 inch (0. 6 mm) as well as 030 –.035 inch (0. 8 — 0. 9 mm) cable
- Self-resetting power overload as well as motor protection
Hobart 500559 Specification
- Brand: Hobart
- Type: MIG Welder, Flux Core
- Input: 120VAC
- Input Amps: 20
- Welding Thickness: 24 gauge to 1/4 inch for mild steel
- Welding Material: Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Rated Output: 90A/18.5VDC at Duty Cycle 20%
- Output Range: 25 to 140A DC
- Wire Size: 0.024″ to 0.035″, Flux 0.035″
- Phase: 1
- Superb Arc performance: Stable arc along with improved overall performance on slim gauge materials!
- 5 output voltage configurations with cable feed monitoring provide fast and simple adjustment with regard to different supplies and width.
- Individual “purge” purge setting to clear gas line and arranged flow price without throwing away wire
- Comfortable access to polarity move includes storage space holes with regard to spare ideas
- Durable steel floor clamp
Things to Improve
- A little bit expensive
- Old model
The Hobart 500559 is ideal for beginners who desire a capable, yet forgiving welder. If you have never welded before it’s easy to setup and you will be making great welds having a little exercise. For the greater experienced the Hobart 500559 handler Wire Welder can be the most effective 115volt welder in its class. Do check out other Welders too!